Your New Opportunity Awaits You!
Doctor of Chiropractic Wanted
Warwick Chiropractic & Massage – Lacey, WA
Competitive Base plus Bonus – Full-time
Located near the state capital of Olympia WA just south of Seattle-Tacoma in a rapidly growing city of Lacey WA. Established and successful chiropractic practice looking for another Doctor of Chiropractic to join us. Whether you have been in practice for a while, downsizing from an existing practice, have an existing practice, looking for flexibility, or just starting out, this is an opportunity just for you. With the right focus, commitment, hard work, and time your practice will grow and so will your client base.
We are currently open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9 am – 6 pm. We are closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and feel the work / life balance is welcome.
We have supportive staff and EHR is already set; all you have to do is learn the documentation systems. We are a systems-based office so you must be good with efficiency and have an ability to adapt to change for the better of the patients and the practice.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Skilled in adjusting and manipulation skills: Primarily Diversified, Thompson, Leander Flexion-Distraction, Arthrostim, Activator and willingness to learn & implement other techniques and styles for the benefit of our patients.
- Must be comfortable with walk in patients and patients coming in when and what’s convenient for them.
- Ability to document/chart appropriately and thoroughly for all patient records *before leaving for the day*.
- Provide new patient exams, re-exams, treatment plans, and education for chiropractic maintenance visits. Strive to practice great case management while “letting patients go”.
- Ability to perform myofascial release, trigger point therapy, stretches, traction, cold laser therapy and simple exercises.
- Ability to educate on the importance of chiropractic care while providing the market/patient what they want…not what we think they want and not over treating.
- Teachable attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with a unique practice style and approach.
- Outstanding patient care and ability to truly “care about people”. Be able to give more service and care than patients expect.
- Ability to set own goals and take committed action to achieve them
- Personable/great people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Respect for staff and clinic manager/director and colleagues
- Ability to work in a team environment
- No prior history or current malpractice suit
- Able to maintain high level of professionalism and decorum at all times
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Professional integrity and clinical expertise
- Current Washington license & Continuing Education
- Current Malpractice Insurance
The position has a competitive base and bonus with an opportunity to grow your patient base. Key marketing strategies are implemented from the start to build a solid practice. Other incentives include compensation for continuing education, license renewals and malpractice insurance. We will make every effort to assist in helping you get credentialed for various insurance plans while still building the practice. All necessary supplies and equipment will be provided as needed.
At Warwick Chiropractic, we greatly value integrity, respect and character in all aspects of practice with a committed work ethic. This is how we organically grew to be the #1 reviewed clinic in Lacey / Olympia WA area. Check out our excellent Google, Yelp, and other various online reviews.
Kindly share a cover letter or story, of no more than 500 words, where you chose to take the higher road for the benefit of your previous patients or past employers. If you do not have such a story, please share an example of how you acted with integrity in a difficult situation in the past. Please also send CV and resume with references.
- Please do not contact the clinic directly via phone as we are a busy practice with a high call volume. If we are interested, we will contact you. No walk-in’s. No head hunters, solicitation, or third party contacts. Doctors of Chiropractic only.
- Mail your application to: DC Hire 2018, Warwick Chiropractic, PO Box 12228, Olympia WA 98508 or
Email to [email protected] Subject Line: DC Hire 2018