Warwick Chiropractic – Lacey, WA
$30 – $40 an hour – Full-time, Part-time
Licensed Massage Therapist Wanted
Warwick Chiropractic – Lacey, WA
Hourly ($30 – $40 per hour) or Tiering Percentage of Collections – Full-time / Part-time Opportunity
Located near Washington’s state capital of Olympia, just south of Seattle-Tacoma, in the rapidly growing city of Lacey, WA. Established and successful chiropractic practice looking for a Licensed Massage Therapist to join us in our new and expanded office which has been professionally and efficiently designed with the intention of multiple doctors / practitioners. We are looking for the right individual to join us in building a long term practice. Whether you have been in practice for a while, downsizing from an existing practice, have an existing practice, a parent looking for flexibility, or just starting out, this is an opportunity just for you. The right candidate can start part or full time. With the right focus, commitment, hard work, and time your practice will grow and so will your client base and your income due to our generous tiering percentage of collections pay scale or hourly rate.
We are currently open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10 am – 6 pm. We are closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and feel the work / life balance is welcome. We are open to the idea and you are welcome to work the same hours as us to be available for patients and build your aspect of the practice or maybe you are just looking to practice when other offices are closed (ie: weekends). Let’s discuss and we have much flexibility.
We will have call in, walk in, doctor referral and dedicated marketing to build this aspect of the business. We will also include a dedicated page on our website and in all our social media outlets for you to build upon. A strong commitment to marketing your part of the practice is encouraged more than words can express. This is one area Dr. Warwick highly encourages you to immerse yourself in for the highest level of practice and personal growth. This why you are considering this opportunity so you can concentrate all your energy into marketing and building the practice and not “running it”. Do what you are great at – massage therapy and promoting – and leave the rest to us.
All office staff and billing support is already in place, so all you have to do is focus on building the massage practice through your great work and communication systems. Patient software is already set; you just have to learn the documentation systems. We are a systems-based office so you must be good with efficiency and have an ability to adapt to change for the better of the patients and the practice.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Skilled in providing localized deep tissue therapeutic massage a must but also able to transition into a relaxing full body massage when requested by patients. Must be willing to provide needed therapies as prescribed by providers but open to other therapies or modalities that benefit patients
- Most massage patients are pre-scheduled or schedule on-line but same-day requests are made so flexibility is a must. Must be comfortable with walk-in patients
- Ability to document/chart appropriately and thoroughly for all patient records *before leaving for the day* both injury treatment as well as asymptomatic wellness care.
- Ability to perform myofascial release, trigger point therapy, stretches, traction, hot / cold therapy and simple exercises
- Ability to educate on the importance of massage care while referencing chiropractic treatment
- Teachable attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with a unique technique practice style and approach.
- Outstanding patient care and ability to truly “care about people” while being extremely focused and thorough with massage style and technique. Be able to give more service and care than patients expect and most importantly listen to their area(s) of complaint and focus in that area.
- Ability to set own goals and take committed action to achieve them
- Personable/great people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Respect for staff and clinic manager/director and colleagues
- Ability to work in a team environment
- No prior history or current malpractice suit
- Able to maintain high level of professionalism and decorum at all times
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Professional integrity and clinical expertise
- Current Washington license & Continuing Education
- Current Malpractice Insurance
The position is a sliding scale hourly rate (paid twice a month) or tiering percentage of collections (paid monthly). This will grow as your patient base grows, whether you are working part-time or full-time. This type of arrangement is made possible and is most lucrative with a long term relationship and right balance between providers. Credentialing with major insurance companies is a plus, but not required. We will make every effort to assist in helping you get credentialed for various plans while still building the practice. Billing will be provided, and we provide monthly reports from our open accounting books. All necessary supplies and equipment will be provided as needed.
At Warwick Chiropractic, we greatly value integrity, respect and character in all aspects of practice with a committed work ethic. This is how we organically grew to be the #1 reviewed clinic in Lacey / Olympia WA area. Check out our excellent Google, Yelp, and other various online reviews.
Kindly share a story, of no more than 500 words, where you chose to take the higher road for the benefit of one of your previous patients or past employers. If you do not have such a story, please share an example of how you acted with integrity in a difficult situation in the past.
*Those who do not provide any instance or example will not be considered.*
- Please also send CV and resume with references.
- Please do not contact the clinic directly via phone as we are a busy practice with a high call volume. If we are interested, we will contact you. No walk-in’s. No head hunters, solicitation, or third party contacts. Massage Therapists only.
Mail your application to: LMT Hire May 2017, Warwick Chiropractic, PO Box 12228, Olympia WA 98508
Full-time / Part-time
Sliding Scale Hourly or Tiering Percentage of Collections
License Massage Therapist: 1 year
Required license or certification:
What is your WA LMT license number?