Dr. David Warwick is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic. He has been helping patients obtain better health through chiropractic for over 20 years. Dr. Warwick has participated in many post-doctorate studies.
– Dr. David Warwick, D.C.To the best of my ability, I agree to provide my patients convenient, affordable, and mainstream Chiropractic care. I will not use unnecessary long-term treatment plans and/or therapies.
Dr. David Warwick is very experienced in working with all kinds of people from the elderly to adults, teens, children, infants and even those with sports injuries.
Simply put, chiropractic care though often overlooked, can not only offer relief from minor aches and pains, it can also contribute toward improving your overall health.
Chiropractic is a holistic approach to health care, which focuses not just on localized symptoms, but considers the whole body approach to healing. A problem in one part of the body may affect other areas of the body in ways that may not be appreciated when the healer is focused only on local symptoms.
Dr. Warwick embraces the holistic philosophy toward healing and so will employ a comprehensive approach toward diagnosing, treating, and healing your illness or injury.
And that’s why for our patients, better health DOES begin here.
But of course, YOUR better health can’t begin here until YOU are here, so call us today at (360) 951-4504 to arrange for your no-charge consultation.
Dr. David Warwick, at Warwick Chiropractic is committed to better health and wellness for each patient. Having trained in the most up-to-date chiropractic procedures and techniques used by chiropractors today you can be assured that your health is in good hands. David Warwick, D.C. and staff are dedicated to your wellness objectives and overall health. This is what drives us to deliver the friendliest and most professional service the chiropractic community has to offer in Lacey, WA.
His approach is to have easy access to chiropractic care with no wait. As a result, Dr. Warwick created a NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED and WALK-IN’s WELCOME practice.
And that is why your PAIN RELIEF does begin here.
But of course your PAIN RELIEF can’t begin here until you are here. So call us today for your consultation to see if Dr. Warwick can help you or find the provider you need.
Dr. Warwick embraces the philosophy of a holistic approach, but also realizes the limitations of any treatment modality, so he embraces reaching out with traditional medical providers as well as other alternative or natural care providers. He will do what is right for you and help you reach you individual goals.
Chiropractic care is well known and documented in helping you get the relief care you need, and it also helps improve you posture and overall health so you can have a life full of more quality and meaningful activities.
Dr. Warwick is a graduate from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA where he completed his studies in the Doctoral Program of Chiropractic. He has participated in many post-doctorate and continuing education studies bringing the most advanced styles and methods of treatment and care possible to you.
Warwick Chiropractic and staff are committed to you! This is what drives us to deliver the friendliest and most professional chiropractic service that the community of Lacey/Olympia/Tumwater deserves.
Your in Pain Relief can start today! Call (360) 951-4504 for your appointment. Contact Dr. David Warwick
- 1Best in Town 2015 – City of Lacey
- 2Best in Town 2010 – City of Tacoma
- 3Excellence Coin Award – Madigan Army Medical
- 4Blacksmith Award for Excellence – Madigan Army Medical
- 5Commander’s Award for Customer Service – Madigan Army Medical Center
- 6ChiroTrust Certified Chiropractor
- 1Palmer Methods Technique
- 2Lumbar-Flexion Distraction Technique
- 3Advanced Activator Methods
- 4Torque Release Technique
- 5Thompson-Drop Methods Technique
- 6Sacral-Occipital Technique (SOT)
- 7Former Licensed Massage Practitioner utilizing Localized Therapeutic Deep Tissue
- 8Trigger Point Therapy & ProceptiveNeuroFacilitation (PNF) Techniques
- 9Certified Pulse-Reflex Training for Core Stabilization
- 10Cold Laser Therapy and Spinal Decompression
- 1Past Ambassador for Lakewood Chamber of Commerce
- 2Past Member of Tacoma South Rotary Club
- 3Past President of Network Tacoma
- 4Lacey Chamber of Commerce
- 5BRING Network
If you would like more information regarding the certifications or any other information outlined above, please feel free to explore the links below.