As we are approaching the cooler months, we are seeing big increases in the number of COVID cases around the country, and the Lacey area is no exception. While treatments have improved as we learn more about it, and with a vaccine around the corner too, prevention is still better than cure. To this end, we want to assure our friends and patients here at Warwick Chiropractic that we will always be following the latest CDC and state guidelines to ensure as safe a treating environment as possible.
This means that for our staff:
- All staff receive temperature checks prior to coming in
- They wear masks at all times around patients
- They clean and disinfect treatment areas and equipment between each patient
- Bathrooms, door handles and other high contact areas are continually kept clean
For our patients:
- We perform temperature check prior to entry
- Masks must be worn at all times within the office
- We ask for cell phones to remain in patient’s vehicles as these are amongst the highest touched surfaces
- If you feel sick, please call us to reschedule your appointment
- Abide by state quarantine laws if you have been out of the country or to a state where it is necessary for you to quarantine upon your return
You can read our full COVID policy here.
These rules and guidelines are in place to protect both you and ourselves. We all hope that this pandemic will disappear soon, but until then, we must all do our part and ensure that we can remain healthy.
Our goal at Warwick Chiropractic is always to help you out of pain, but we must do it safely.
So please come and see us if you are in pain, but please abide by the guidelines that the CDC and our state have provided so that we can all get through this as quickly as possible.
Schedule an appointment online or call us 360-951-4504 and we will be here for you, to help you.